Wednesday, March 27, 2013(5:30 pm) at Wasabi Five Restaurant
1. How was the quality of sushi?
- Excellent – 6 (60.0%)
- Very good – 3 (30.0%)
2. Was the meal presented elegantly?
- Excellent -7 (70.0%)
- Very good -1 (10.0%)
- Good-2 (20%)
3. Was the amount of food adequate?
- Excellent – 7(70.0%)
- Very good -3(30.0%)
4. Thinking about value for money, how would you describe it?
- Excellent -6 (60.0%)
- Very good -4 (40.0%)
5. How was the service at this restaurant?
- Excellent –3 (30.0%)
- Very good -3 (30.0%)
- Good – 3(30.0%)
- Not Very Good -1(10.0%)
6. How would you rate your overall satisfaction?
- Five -1 (10%)
- Eight – 3(30.0%)
- Nine – 2(20.0%)
- Ten (Excellent) – 4(40.0%)
Overall Rating Average = 87/10=8.7/person
*COMMENTS about the food and/or your experience
- The restaurant was quite busy with many customers and the servers worked hard to be attentive to us.
- Very enjoyable. Wasabi Five gave us a generous free drink to everyone: large beer, cold or hot sake or glass of wine. The appetizer dish was beautifully done and OMG roll was really distinctive and tasty. Dessert of Mochi: ice cream was generous. The plates they used were elegant.
- Delicious food. Excellent recovery by the restaurant on the dessert confusion.
- Very excellent.
- Tea too late-no soup-got only the cup.
- Nice experience and excellent food.
- Waitress not very attentive to refills on tea.
- Excellent meal from beginning to end.
*Suggestions to the Sushi Club
- Meet once a month.
- Enjoy meeting every month.
- We can have some small games in the future.
- Dinner more often.