All the work of the Society is done by volunteers. Please consider making the gift of your time and skills to help the Society carry out its missions. If you are interested in Japanese culture, Japan in general, or social media, please consider interning with us.
Contact JAS at (314) 516-5754 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete the form below.
Internship responsibilities may include:
- Maintaining the website and keep all postings up to date.
- Working on and update the Facebook page frequently to keep our members informed about upcoming events.
- Taking pictures at events to add to the website.
- Assisting the president with the newsletters.
- Reaching out to other schools to promote JAS.