The Japan-America Society of St. Louis is open to all individuals, corporations and other organizations interested in Japan and United States-Japan relations. Benefits of membership for individuals and corporations include:
- Invitations at member rates to receptions, lectures, seminars and other events sponsored by the Society.
- Activities designed to offer Japanese and Americans an opportunity to meet their counterparts and for JAS members to provide hospitality to Japanese people in St. Louis.
- Recognition of members in written materials and receipt of the Society’s newsletter which reports on Society activities and other Japan-related events in St. Louis.
- Opportunities to meet distinguished Japanese and American officials, community leaders and other special visitors.
- Special events and cultural programming to promote understanding of Japanese and American customs.
- JAServices: A variety of important and valuable services for US and Japanese firms.